We recommend that you ask one of the tech committee members or an administrator first to ensure it isn't something that can be fixed at the school level.
If nothing can be done, then it's time for you to create a footprint.
Here are the steps:
1) Go to the VSB site. Click on the Staff tab. This is what you'll see.
3) Log in using your username and password. This is what you'll get.
5) Select Submit Request. It's at the top of your screen.
-problem description (in the title)
-problem detail (give as much info as possible)
-school code (there's a list for you)
-room number (so that they can find you or your computer)
-make (there's a list for you... Acer, Apple, Canon, Dell, HP, IBM, etc.)
There is also some additional info you may need to enter. If you're not sure what to write, try your best. That's usually how we've done it in the past and it has worked for us.
7) Click on the Save button. Don't forget that step! And log out!
8) Be prepared to wait. If it feels like it's taking a really long time and you're starting to wonder what may have happened, log in again so that you can view your request. You'll be able to quickly see what's going on.
You'll need to click on View Mine to view your previous requests. It's at the top of the screen after logging in.
It will look like this. If a request is still on hold, it will say Open.
If you need additional info, do not create a new footprint. If you want to communicate with someone from the IT department, all you need to do is reply to the confirmation email you received after creating your footprint.
We hope this helps! Come see one of us if you have additional questions. We're there to help!